Three Standing Female Figures in Classical Dress
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 6 inches (14 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "429"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Classical | dress | females | figure study | figures | standing | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Three Standing Female Figures in Classical Dress, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.