- Standing Male Figure in Contemporary Dress
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 × 3 1/4 inches (13.7 × 8.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "446"
collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | figure | figure study | male | man
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Standing Male Figure in Contemporary Dress, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.