Revelry in the Forest
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: sketch of seated figure
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 7 3/8 inches (11.4 × 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "527"
Oval collector's mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4541); circular collector's mark, verso: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4542)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure | figure study | forest | seated
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.