Bowing Down at Appearance of Dark Figure
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 × 7 1/8 inches (13 × 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "684"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "684"
Oval collector's mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4541); circular collector's mark, verso: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4542)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bowing | figure study | figures | interior
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Bowing Down at Appearance of Dark Figure, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.