- Scene from MacBeth: Banquo?
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 5/8 × 7 5/8 inches (14.3 × 19.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "491"; on verso in graphite, center: "No 491"; lower center: "[...]"; lower left: "491"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | literary theme | Macbeth, play by William Shakespeare
- Associated People:
- Banquo (character in Macbeth)
Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Scene from MacBeth: Banquo?, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.