- Two Women in Gowns
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 7 1/2 inches (15.6 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "428"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | gowns | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Two Women in Gowns, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.