IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir William Rothenstein, 1872–1945, British, Head of a Young Indian Woman, between 1910 and 1911
Head of a Young Indian Woman
- between 1910 and 1911
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Image: 3 9/16 × 3 7/16 inches (9 × 8.8 cm), Sheet: 6 1/4 × 12 1/4 inches (15.9 × 31.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | Indian | shawl | woman
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.