- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/8 × 5 7/8 inches (28.3 × 15 cm), Image: 10 1/4 × 5 inches (26 × 12.7 cm)
Watermark; collector's mark, verso: Richard Gutekunst, (Lugt 2213a)
Lettered, within image, lower left: "D.Y. Cameron"
Signed in graphite, below image, lower right: "D.Y. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Douglas and Korrine Van Ness
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | clock | clock tower | stands (mercantile structures) | streets
- Associated Places:
- France | Loches
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.