N.W. View of Wakefield Lodge, the Seat of his Grace the Duke of Grafton
- Line engraving on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 × 10 1/8 inches (19.3 × 25.7 cm), Plate: 6 3/8 × 8 11/16 inches (16.2 × 22 cm), and Image: 5 1/8 × 7 11/16 inches (13 × 19.6 cm)
Lettered, below image, left: "P. Sandby pinxt." ; right: "M.A. Rooker sculp."; below, center: "N.W. View of Wakefield Lodge, the Seat of His Grace the Duke of Grafton."; below, center: "Publish'd by G. Kearsly, No. 46 Fleet Street, as the Act directs, Jany. 1, 1776"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of James Wilson, YCBA Docent
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | estates | horses (animals) | rivers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Michael "Angelo" Rooker, 1746–1801, British, N.W. View of Wakefield Lodge, the Seat of his Grace the Duke of Grafton, 1776
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.