- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Image: 8 3/4 × 9 1/4 inches (22.3 × 23.5 cm)
Signed and dated in graphite, lower center: "G Cuitt | 1810"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Rosemarie Haag Bletter and Martin Filler in memory of Paul Mellon, Yale College, Class of 1929
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cathedrals | church | Church of England | Gothic | Romanesque
- Associated Places:
- Cheshire | Chester | Chester cathedral | England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.