- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Image: 8 3/4 × 9 1/4 inches (22.3 × 23.5 cm)
Signed and dated in graphite, lower center: "G Cuitt | 1810"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Rosemarie Haag Bletter and Martin Filler in memory of Paul Mellon, Yale College, Class of 1929
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cathedrals | church | Church of England | Gothic | Romanesque
- Associated Places:
- Cheshire | Chester | Chester cathedral | England | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.