IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Miller, active 1773–1814, Drawings of London and the Upper Thames
Drawings of London and the Upper Thames
- Disbound sketchbook with 36 matted drawings and two ms. sheets, cover boards, and newspaper clipping
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | cityscape | inn | river | road | shop sign | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | London | Thames | Twickenham | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.