- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite and pen and ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: , Sheet: 8 3/4 × 6 1/2 inches (22.2 × 16.5 cm), Binding: 8 3/4 inches (22.2 cm)
Watermark on album page: "Smith & Allnutt 1823"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.