IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Frederick Charles Herrick, 1887–1970, Touching the Riches of London. By London's Underground, 1927
Touching the Riches of London. By London's Underground.
- Lithograph on medium, smooth, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 40 × 25 inches (101.6 × 63.5 cm)
Lettered center: "Herrick"; below: "Touching | the Riches of London | By London's | Underground "
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © TfL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- transportation | underground railway station
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.