IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Helen McKie, 1889–1957, British, Short Sea Pleasure Cruise by RMS Vienna from Harwich. 4th June 1932, ca. 1932
Short Sea Pleasure Cruise by RMS Vienna from Harwich. 4th June 1932.
- ca. 1932
- Gouache and graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 × 11 1/2 inches (40.6 × 29.2 cm)
Inscribed in gouache within image, upper left: "Short Sea | Pleasure | Cruise" ; center, on ship: "Vienna" ; llower left: "By R.M.S. Vienna | From Harwich | 4th June 1932"; verso in graphite: "Original Drawing for Travel Poster, by Helen McKie"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cruise ship | marine art | sea | ship
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.