- Venice, Evening, Sheet 10
- Etching, aquatint and hand-coloring on Velin Arches 300gsm white wove paper
- Sheet: 15 3/4 × 19 1/2 inches (40 × 49.5 cm) and Sheet: 62 7/8 × 77 3/8 inches (159.7 × 196.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "46"
Verso: stamped arrow in silver ink
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Marla Price
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | evening | night
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Howard Hodgkin, 1932–2017, British, Venice, Evening, Sheet 10, 1995
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.