Venice, Evening, Sheet 13
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Lift-ground etching, aquatint, and carborundum with hand coloring on Velin Arches 300gsm white wove paper
- Sheet: 15 3/4 × 19 1/2 inches (40 × 49.5 cm), Sheet: 62 7/8 × 77 3/8 inches (159.7 × 196.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "46"
Verso: stamped arrow in silver ink
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Marla Price
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | evening | night
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Howard Hodgkin, 1932–2017, British, Venice, Evening, Sheet 13, 1995
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.