Print made by Sir Howard Hodgkin, 1932–2017, British, Venice, Evening, Sheet 16, 1995
Venice, Evening, Sheet 16
- Part Of:
- Etching, aquatint and hand-coloring on Velin Arches 300gsm white wove paper
- Sheet: 15 3/4 × 19 1/2 inches (40 × 49.5 cm) and Sheet (overall): 62 7/8 × 77 3/8 inches (159.7 × 196.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "46"
Verso: stamped arrow in silver ink
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Marla Price
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | evening | night
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.