- Bakri Wallah, Lahore 13 February 1860
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 × 5 7/8 inches (10.2 × 14.9 cm) and Binding: 4 1/4 inches (10.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Lahore 16th Feb 1860"; lower left: "Buckrie-wallah | Goatherd | Lahore 13 Feb 1860"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | camel (mammal) | carriage | figure study | genre subject | horse (animal) | portrait
- Associated Places:
- India | Lahore
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Simpson, 1823–1899, British, Bakri Wallah, Lahore 13 February 1860, 1860
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.