- Sketches of Standing Figures and Bulls, Lahore, 18 March 1860
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 × 5 7/8 inches (10.2 × 14.9 cm) and Binding: 4 1/4 inches (10.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Lahore"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | camel (mammal) | carriage | figure study | genre subject | horse (animal) | zebus
- Associated Places:
- India | Lahore
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Simpson, 1823–1899, British, Sketches of Standing Figures and Bulls, Lahore, 18 March 1860, 1860
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.