Tomb in the Wazir Masjid, Lahore, 15 March 1860
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Figure Studies
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 × 5 7/8 inches (10.2 × 14.9 cm) and Binding: 4 1/4 inches (10.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center left: "Tomb in the Wazeer Musjid | Lahore"; lower right: "Meera Badshah"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | camel (mammal) | carriage | figure study | genre subject | horse (animal)
- Associated Places:
- India | Lahore
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
William Simpson, 1823–1899, British, Tomb in the Wazir Masjid, Lahore, 15 March 1860, 1860
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.