Anatomical Studies of Legs, October 13, 1716
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Musculature of the Leg
- Part Of:
- Pen and brown ink; verso: graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 × 7 3/4 inches (30.8 × 19.7 cm) and Binding: 13 inches (33 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "2"
Signed and dated on verso in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Octobr. 13. 1716 HW. &c"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Hamlet Winstanley, 1698–1756, British, Anatomical Studies of Legs, October 13, 1716, 1716
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.