Anatomical Studies of Legs, October 10, 1716
- Part Of:
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 × 7 3/4 inches (30.8 × 19.7 cm) and Binding: 13 inches (33 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "4"
Signed and dated on verso in pen and brown ink, center left: "Octobr. 10: 1716: HW. &c"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Hamlet Winstanley, 1698–1756, British, Anatomical Studies of Legs, October 10, 1716, 1716
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.