Couple on the Way to the Maypole
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Study Above
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 × 7 7/8 inches (15.9 × 20 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center left: "[...]"; lower right: "487"
Oval collector's mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4541); circular collector's mark, verso: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4542)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- couple | dancing | figure study
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.