Studies of Three Figures and an Arm
- Part Of:
- 1715 or 1716
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 × 7 3/4 inches (30.8 × 19.7 cm) and Binding: 13 inches (33 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "49"
Signed and dated on verso in pen and brown ink, center left: "Feby. 3d. 1715|6 HW"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Hamlet Winstanley, 1698–1756, British, Studies of Three Figures and an Arm, 1715 or 1716
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.