- Study of Classical Sculpture, after Porrior, September 13, 1717
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 × 7 3/4 inches (30.8 × 19.7 cm) and Binding: 13 inches (33 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "56"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "HW. I."; signed and dated on verso in pen and brown ink, center left: "HWinstandly London Fect. after Perrier Sep. 13"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Hamlet Winstanley, 1698–1756, British, Study of Classical Sculpture, after Porrior, September 13, 1717, 1717
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.