- Two Pastoral Scenes, October 23, 1716
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 × 7 3/4 inches (30.8 × 19.7 cm) and Binding: 13 inches (33 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "61"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "ABloemert Invtd. | BBolsward fecit 1613"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, upper center: "HWns. Copia-"; signed and dated on verso in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Octobr: 23d. 1716 HW: &c"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Hamlet Winstanley, 1698–1756, British, Two Pastoral Scenes, October 23, 1716, 1716
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.