Print made by Richard Hamilton, 1922–2011, British, Leopold Bloom, 1983
- Part Of:
- Soft ground etching, roulette, line engraving and aquatint on medium, smooth, white Rives wove paper
- 30 × 22 3/8 inches (76.2 × 56.8 cm) and 20 3/4 × 14 1/2 inches (52.7 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "91/120"
Blind embossing: "WG"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "R Hamilton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund and Gift of Mr. and Mrs. James Duncan, Yale BA 1975
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- literary theme | portrait
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest: