IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Charles Hamilton Smith, 1776–1859, Belgian, Les Eaux Bonnes in the Valley of Ossau Pyrenees, undated
Les Eaux Bonnes in the Valley of Ossau Pyrenees.
- Former Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Watercolor, gouache and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/8 × 12 7/8 inches (41 × 32.7 cm), Binding: 16 1/8 inches (41 cm)
Inscribed in pen and grey ink, lower center: "Les Eaux Bonnes in the valley of the Ossau | Pyrenees."; inscribed in graphite, lower center: <...>; inscribed in graphite, lower center: <...>
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "CHS"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.