- Oisant Through the Col de Fenestre by Orsières to Trient
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/8 × 12 7/8 inches (41 × 32.7 cm) and Binding: 16 1/8 inches (41 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Oisant through the Col de Fenestre | by Orsieres To Trient."; inscribed in graphite, lower center: <...>; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Hautes Alpes- France"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "CHS"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Hamilton Smith, 1776–1859, Belgian, Oisant Through the Col de Fenestre by Orsières to Trient, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.