Ferry on the Isere at Confolan
- Former Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 16 1/8 × 12 7/8 inches (41 × 32.7 cm) and 16 1/8 inches (41 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Dauphiny | de Drome"; inscribed in pen anb black ink, lower center: "Ferry on the Isere at Confolan."; inscribed in graphite, lower center: <...>; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "175"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "CHS"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Hamilton Smith, 1776–1859, Belgian, Ferry on the Isere at Confolan, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.