Aiguillon at the Confluence of the Lot and Garonne
- Former Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/8 × 12 7/8 inches (41 × 32.7 cm) and Binding: 16 1/8 inches (41 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Guienne | d. Lot"; inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Aguillon | at the Confluence of the Lot and Garonne."
Signed in pen and ink, lower left: "CHS"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Hamilton Smith, 1776–1859, Belgian, Aiguillon at the Confluence of the Lot and Garonne, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.