- View from the Pavillon Billon Looking Over the Saône
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/8 × 12 7/8 inches (41 × 32.7 cm) and Binding: 16 1/8 inches (41 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "View from the Pavillon Billon | looking over the Saône."; inscribed in graphite, lower center: <...>; inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Laonnois | d of the Rhone & Loire"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "100"
Signed in pen and ink, lower right: "CHS"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Hamilton Smith, 1776–1859, Belgian, View from the Pavillon Billon Looking Over the Saône, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.