John Sherrin, 1819–1896, British, Grapes, Holly and Decaying Orange, undated
Grapes, Holly and Decaying Orange
- Watercolor and gouache on moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/16 x 10 5/16in. (21.5 x 26.2cm) and Frame: 15 × 16 × 1 3/4 inches (38.1 × 40.6 × 4.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Stuart P. Feld
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hatching | holly | orange | still life
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.