Chance and Order V
- Former Title(s):
Screenprint from Chance and Order Series
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Screen print on thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 26 15/16 x 26 15/16 inches (68.5 x 68.5 cm), Image: 20 3/16 x 19 1/2 inches (51.3 x 49.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left on back (written vertically upwards): "6421"; inscribed in graphite, lower right on back: "V" (written as Roman numeral)
Printer's mark: "K | 7967" stamped (box around "K")
Signed, dated and numbered in graphite, lower right: "Kenneth Martin 72 4/70"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Anonymous Gift
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | angles | blue | form | intersections | line | linear | order | parallel | purple | red | yellow
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Kenneth Martin, 1905–1984, British, Chance and Order V, 1972
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.