Ruins of the Ancient City of Italica, Seville in the Distance
- Former Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 16 1/8 × 12 7/8 inches (41 × 32.7 cm) and 16 1/8 inches (41 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Ruins of the ancient city of Italica. | Seville in the distance."
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "CHS"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Hamilton Smith, 1776–1859, Belgian, Ruins of the Ancient City of Italica, Seville in the Distance, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.