- Three images: Don Miguel's Country House, Belem, On the Tagus Towards Belem
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/8 × 12 7/8 inches (41 × 32.7 cm) and Binding: 16 1/8 inches (41 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "Don Miguels country house."; inscribed, center: "Belem"; inscribed, lower center: "On the Tagus towards Belem."
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "CHS"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Hamilton Smith, 1776–1859, Belgian, Three images: Don Miguel's Country House, Belem, On the Tagus Towards Belem, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.