- Former Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/8 × 12 7/8 inches (40.9 × 32.7 cm) and Binding: 16 1/8 inches (41 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center right: "Spain Vol 2"; inscribed in black ink, lower center: "The Alhambra. | from the Sierra del Sol"; lower right: "CHS."
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "CHS"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Hamilton Smith, 1776–1859, Belgian, The Alhambra, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.