- Madame Jane Junk
- Screen print on thick, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 27 1/2 × 40 inches (69.8 × 101.6 cm) and Image: 20 1/2 × 31 1/4 inches (52.1 × 79.4 cm)
Chop mark: "K | 7824"
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "28/70"
MADAME | JANE JUNK | AND | JOE | ORAQUILL | BRANCROFT & CO | SAN FRANSISCO | MADAME | JANE JUNK
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Kitaj"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Anonymous Gift
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Duncan Robinson, Acquisitions : The First Decade 1977 - 1986, , Burlington Magazine, vol. 128, October 1986, p. 27, no. 97, N1 B87 128:3 OVERSIZE (YCBA)
Acquisitions : The First Decade 1977-1986, Yale Center for British Art , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1986, p. 27, no. 97, N590.2 A7 OVERSIZE (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
R. B. Kitaj, 1932–2007, American, active in Britain (1958–97), Madame Jane Junk, 1972
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.