- Former Title(s):
The 'Poethlyn' Sketchbook
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Studies of Jockeys and Horses
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 8 3/4 inches (29.2 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Cobbles"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of Sir Alfred Munnings
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- sporting art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Alfred J. Munnings, 1878–1959, British, Architectural Study, 1919
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.