- Former Title(s):
The 'Poethlyn' Sketchbook
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Studies of Jockeys and Horses
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 8 3/4 inches (29.2 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Cobbles"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of Sir Alfred Munnings
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- horse (animal) | sporting art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Alfred J. Munnings, 1878–1959, British, Architectural Study, 1919
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.