IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to Felicita Hoffmann, active from 1728, died 1760, Italian, Portrait of a Gentleman, ca. 1730
Portrait of a Gentleman
- ca. 1730
- Watercolor and gouache on ivory in black oval wood frame
- Image: 2 5/8 × 1 7/8 inches (6.7 × 4.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- man | portrait | wig
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.