Wynn Stay in Denbighshire, the Seat of Sir Watkin Williams Wynn Bart
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and line engraving on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 × 10 1/16 inches (19.4 × 25.6 cm), Plate: 6 3/8 × 7 15/16 inches (16.2 × 20.2 cm), Image: 5 1/8 × 7 1/4 inches (13 × 18.4 cm)
Lettered within plate, below image, lower left: "P. Sandby Pinxt."; lower center: "Wynn Stay in Denbighshire, | The Seat of Sir Watkin Williams Wynn Bart. | Publish'd according to Act of Paliament by G. Kearsly in Fleet Street, Jany. 1,,st 1775."; lower right: "M.A. Rooker Sculpt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of James Wilson, YCBA Docent
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Michael "Angelo" Rooker, 1746–1801, British, Wynn Stay in Denbighshire, the Seat of Sir Watkin Williams Wynn Bart, 1775
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.