North East View of Sir John Elvil's House on Englefield Green near Egham in Surry
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 × 10 1/16 inches (19.4 × 25.6 cm), Plate: 6 7/16 × 7 15/16 inches (16.3 × 20.2 cm), Image: 5 1/8 × 7 5/16 inches (13 × 18.5 cm)
Lettered within plate, below image, lower left: "P. Sandy R.A. Pinxt."; lower center:"North East View of Sir John Elvil's House on Englefield Green near | Egham in Surry. | Publishd according to Act of Parliament, by G. Kearsly, in Fleet Street ,March 1 1775."; lower right: "M.A. Rooker sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of James Wilson, YCBA Docent
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | genre subject | landscape
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Michael "Angelo" Rooker, 1746–1801, British, North East View of Sir John Elvil's House on Englefield Green near Egham in Surry, 1775
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.