- The Wayside in Italy
- ca. 1883
- Etching, line engraving, and stipple engraving on moderately thick, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 15 × 10 7/8 inches (38.1 × 27.7 cm) and Image: 10 1/16 × 7 13/16 inches (25.5 × 19.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: ".25"
Lettered below image, lower left: "P. Williams. Pinxt."; lower center: "The Wayside in Italy. | D. Appleton & Co. New York."; lower right: "C.Rolls. Sculpt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of James Wilson, YCBA Docent
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Rolls, 1800–active 1830, British, The Wayside in Italy, ca. 1883
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.