A Map of the Land in Needham
- Part Of:
- Pen and brown ink and watercolor on vellum
- 15 × 22 1/2 inches (38.1 × 57.2 cm)
Extensively lettered in pen and brown ink, beginning: "A MAP OF THE LAND IN NEEDHAM | Mr. Io: Lodge's land | Mr. Moore's land"; lower left: "THE TABLE" followed by survey results; lower right: "A | Scale of one | Furlong | or forty Perches"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | designs | house | surveys
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Isaac Johnson, 1754–1835, British, A Map of the Land in Needham, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.