A Map of Hardwick-Hall Farm
- Part Of:
- Pen and brown ink and watercolor on vellum
- Sheet: 15 × 22 1/2 inches (38.1 × 57.2 cm)
Extensively lettered in pen and brown ink, starting: "A MAP OF HARDWICK-HALL Farm | Mr. Edmd. Bacon's Land | A. A Cottage joining to | Hardwick Town house & | is situated against Hardwick | lower common | and contains 30 perches"; lower left: "THE TABLE" followed by survey results; lower center: "A | Scale | of forty | Perches | or one | Furlong"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | designs | house | surveys
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Isaac Johnson, 1754–1835, British, A Map of Hardwick-Hall Farm, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.