A Plan of the Mansion-house and Paddock of Edward Bacon
- Part Of:
- Pen and brown ink and watercolor on vellum
- Sheet: 20 3/8 × 23 3/4 inches (51.8 × 60.3 cm)
Extensive lettering in pen and brown ink, starting: "A Plan of the Manfion- | Houfe and Paddock of | EDWARD BACON, | in Earlham, in ye County | of Norfolk Efq; | The Pastures and | Plantations are Colour'd | with Green, ye Water | with Blue, & the Arable Land | wth Yellow."; lower right: "A | Scale | of Chains | or Twelve | Perches in an Inch"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- designs | house | surveys
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Isaac Johnson, 1754–1835, British, A Plan of the Mansion-house and Paddock of Edward Bacon, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.