- In the Comfort of the Bonnet
- 2001 to 2002
- Lithograph on white Somerset Velvet wove paper
- Sheet: 34 3/4 × 25 1/2 inches (88.3 × 64.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "8/35"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Paula Rego"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Paula Rego, Paula Rego : Jane Eyre : 18 April - 14 July 2002, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 18 April - 14 July 2002, cat. 18, NJ18 R2543 A12 2002 + (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Paula Rego, born 1935, Portuguese, In the Comfort of the Bonnet, 2001 to 2002
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.