IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Rebecca Salter, born 1955, British, Bethany Squares 16, 2003
Bethany Squares 16
- Part Of:
- Mixed media on white wove paper mounted on aluminum
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 9 1/2 inches (24.1 × 24.1 cm), Mount: 9 1/2 × 9 1/2 × 1/2 inches (24.1 × 24.1 × 1.3 cm)
Inscription scored on verso of aluminum mount, lower center: "Bethany Squares 16"
Signature and date scored on verso of aluminum mount, lower right: "RS 2003"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | gray (color) | lines drawings | Squares
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.