Print made by Frederick Walker, 1840–1875, British, The Moray Minstrels, 1866
The Moray Minstrels
- Etching in brown ink on thick, slightly textured cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 × 8 inches (13.3 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "F. Walker Esq"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Dr. Lee MacCormick Edwards Collection, Gift of Alison Edwards Curwen
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Moray | Scotland | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.