- Woman Holding a Bundle and Child
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, brown laid paper
- Frame: 17 1/2 × 15 inches (44.5 × 38.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower right: "91721"; inscribed center right: "25"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Hurbert Herkomer"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Dr. Lee MacCormick Edwards Collection, Gift of Alison Edwards Curwen
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bundle | child | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Hubert von Herkomer, 1849–1914, British, Woman Holding a Bundle and Child, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.